How to earn ad revenue with AdSense

Perhaps this is the hardest step of them all, after creating a high-quality website, you will need traffic in order to make any money from AdSense.

Without traffic (website visitors) to your website, no one will click on ads, and if no one clicks on ads you don’t make money, simple as that.

There are many ways to get traffic to a website, you can get it for free and you can even pay for it (yes, it’s not illegal to pay for traffic if you have adsense on a site).

The majority of people who are creating AdSense websites are focusing on free traffic methods such as SEO (Search engine optimization) and Social Media.

I would say maybe 95% of the AdSense site owners are getting free traffic, the other 5% might choose to pay for it… (These are not exact figures, but that’s just my approximation).

Most people prefer doing SEO, and ranking articles in Google and other search engines, and then receive free traffic to their websites and earn from AdSense that way.

Others are focusing on social media traffic such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter,which is also free… and a few of us are even paying for traffic (me included).

All traffic methods are good and they all work. It just depends on how you prefer to do things.

If you’re a newbie though and you don’t have funds to invest and you also don’t want to risk your AdSense account, you should focus on SEO, social media and other free traffic methods. 

Paying for traffic for a website that has AdSense ads on it, while it’s not against Google’s rules, it’s a bit more tricky and difficult because you risk to lose money when buying the traffic and also potentially lose your AdSense account if you’re buying junk traffic. That’s why you need to buy traffic from verified source such as Babylon Traffic.