1. Please read this page carefully. These terms and conditions constitute the legal documentation to ensure that a legally binding contract is in place between Babylon Traffic and you.
We supply the services as referred to on Babylon Traffic ('our site') to you. You must understand that when joining our site and by ordering any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you print and save a copy of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Our services & contract information
There are a few simple steps that you need to be aware of before you use our services:
1. Before you can use our Services you need to register (for free) on our site. On registration you may provide a email and password, keep this safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody;
2. You may only register if you fulfill the necessary in your home country or access minimum age for the conclusion of contracts.
3. Once you have submitted your registration request you will receive an e-mail from us (if your email is valid) acknowledging that we have received your personal information and setting out your account status.
4. Our Services are listed on our site. If you wish to order our Services then you must follow the instructions on our site to order our Services. Your order constitutes an offer to us to subscribe to our Services.
5. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the confirmation email. The Contract will relate only to those Services we have confirmed in the confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Services which may have been part of your order until the supply of the Services has been confirmed in a separate confirmation email.
6. When using Babylon Traffic you agree to obey all the rules of the Website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will obey their most current form. We want to make special mention of the following rules:
- You must not buy or sell Babylon Traffic accounts.
- You must not create multiple accounts.
- You must not use VPN, Proxy or other tool for changing your IP address.
- You must not buy subscribtions using fraud credit cards or payment accounts.
- You must not buy or sell subscribtions from an external party.
- You must not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You must not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Babylon Traffic
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You must not use Babylon Traffic to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Babylon Traffic, such as a denial of service attack.
- You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
3. You agree that you (both Babylon Traffic as well as any third party) for any and all activities that occur under your user account are solely responsible.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content while using the services offered, which are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or factual basis for any other reason can be perceived by you as a nuisance. You hereby waive any and all rights and remedies, you might be entitled in respect of such content over Babylon Traffic.
6. Babylon Traffic assumes no responsibility for displayed on this website and not from Babylon Traffic posted content, which directly offend against these Terms and Conditions or the law. This applies in particular to linked content from other sites and content that are displayed on Babylon Traffic as a thumbnail or in a similar manner.
7. Babylon Traffic is not responsible for any closures of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VKontakte, Instagram, Google Circle, Pinterest or other websites hits accounts of our users by the operators of the site Babylon Traffic also no liability. You are reminded that other websites could be of the opinion that the benefit of the services of Babylon Traffic contrary to their own terms and conditions. We shall take all possible precautions to us to prevent such violations and to protect our customers, but provide no protection against the actions of the operators of other online platforms (eg deletion of the account).
8. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correspond to the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
9. The provisions remain in effect until terminated by you or Babylon Traffic.
10. Cancellation policy: Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them. In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
11. Refund Policy: When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 1-day money-back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase and/or haven't used all purchased points, we will cheerfully issue a full refund. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within one (1) day of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for services that you aready have used, because our network fill your account balance (adding points) immediately after purchase done. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period.
Anyone found to be breaking any of these will be removed from Babylon Traffic permanently.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to use this site or our services.
Date of Last Revision: Nov 24, 2015